In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to install CH340 drivers on multiple operating systems if you need. The driver should automatically install on most operating systems. However, there is a wide range of operating systems out there. You may need to install drivers the first time you connect the chip to your computer’s USB port or when there are operating system updates.
If you are connected to internet, just plug CH340 USB to serial converter to your computer, windows will detect and download driver. You will see following message on successful installation. CH340 is installed on comport 23.
Follow following instruction to manually install driver of CH340.
Download driver from the link provided above in this tutorial.
- Go to stat menu.
- Right click on My Computer.
- Click on Properties
- Select Device Manager form left control panel
- Expand USB options available
- Right click on CH340
- Select Update driver
- Select browse option
- Extract the downloaded folder
- Browse to the extracted folder
- follow the further instruction of your computer
- your CH340 device will be installed
- Note down the comport allotted to your device.